Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

'My Boob Slipped Out On Stage!' A*M*E Talks Most Cringeworthy Stage Slip-Ups At V Festival 


CLICK HERE TO WATCH INTERVIEW 

EntertainmentWise caught up with the singer at this weekend's V Festival and she dished the dirt on the worst things that have happened to her whilst performing.
When quizzed on cringeworthy moments on stage, A*M*E tells us: "Everything from my boob slipping out, not fully but sort of half way. My boyfriend wasn't too happy with that one!"

"I was basically going to trip over and fall or take off the other shoe, so I took off the other shoe."
She then added: "Kept singing as well!"
Despite seeming confident when being quizzed by EntWise presenter Georgie Barrat, the star previously admitted that she wasn't ready for the festival experience.
“I’m so not ready for the festival experience,” she giggles nervously when quizzed by the Manchester Evening News, adding: “I’ve only ever been to one festival, when I went to see Chase & Status at Wireless. Me and a friend got pushed into the mosh-pit and it was like hell! It was full of all these sweaty men and my weave was getting covered in beer."

She continued: "Everything from that to one of my shoe laces coming undone. I was on the JLS tour and my shoelace comes undone and obviously I'm performing in heels."“I’ll enjoy performing at festivals, but I’ll definitely be avoiding all that camping stuff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment